In this week, we had our half presentation on Wednesday, and received some useful feedbacks from our advisors and professors.
For tech side, we:
- Add the function of navigating through the map by using Action Points.
- Add UI place holder for updating ap, timer, investigation and discussion
- Add Interest point synchronize function, which will update when players investigate the interest point to make sure no player get the same clue/puzzle
- Add clue btn examples in player’s base with related clue infos
- Add puzzle btn examples in player’s base with related puzzle interactions
- Add a rough map navigating function
- Fix the bug of notification popup
Also, all previously mentioned functions are now connected in a sequence, so there’s a basic structure of our game. The future plan is to add all clues and puzzles by the end of week 8.
For art side, since our solo artist got COVID in the past few weeks, we are currently using place holder and some AI-generated artworks in our project. The artist just got back and started working on the character concept art, and will continue working on UI arts once he finishes the concept part.