In this week, we were working on making a workable demo that can be tested.
For game development part, we:
- Add all finished clues into the game (with placeholders).
- Add the tutorial level (Bishop’s Memory) with the body and interest points in the map.
- Add the teleport function that allow players to move between memories.
- Add the map navigation function that allow players to navigate between rooms in one memory.
- Add the popup notification panel when players teleport to new areas
- Add the interest point where players can search to get new clues and puzzles
- Add a room interest point count to check when the game ends
- Update the clue btn in base logic from several btns to 1 btn template
- Update the clue and puzzle base (in players’ bags) logic from searching on clue/puzzle names to searching on clue/puzzle IDs
- Update the clue menu logic
For our art side, we have:
- 6 characters’ art assets done
- Working on UI assets